This Agreement is intended to regulate the relationship between the user and the copyright holder of the project L2Classic.eu.
The use of the resources and Services of the project is possible only with full and unconditional consent to the terms of this document.
• Game Site - https://l2classic.eu/.
• Site administration — the copyright holder of the project, its web resources and all materials that are placed on them. Is a party to the User Agreement. Carries out administration and maintenance, provides users with access to the project, services (also paid services), under the terms of this agreement.
• Database — a set of Information used (hosted) on the project's web resources. All Information posted on the project resources, as well as the selection, layout and location of the Information, are the intellectual property of the Administration and / or other copyright holders.
• Information — any information posted (posted earlier) by the User or the Project Administration on its web resources, including: User's personal information, links to other sites, any text messages, game reviews, comments , photographs (images), audio and/or video works, computer programs, and other files.
• Moderation — editing or complete deletion of any Information available on the project's web resources, including those added by the User.
• User — an individual who uses project resources. A user who has passed the registration procedure and received a login and password is a registered user and has his own Account (account). Any User accessing and using the resources of the project automatically agrees with this User Statement and accepts the requirements established by this User Statement.
• User Content is any content (text, video, images, reviews, testimonials, comments, etc.) created by Users and posted on project resources.
• Account/account/user profile is a special subsection of the project, protected by a password. The Profile contains information about the User, which is posted by the User himself.
• Personal information of the User — any information that the User provides about himself independently when registering (creating a User Account) or in the process of using the project resources, including the User's personal data and information that is automatically transmitted to the Administration.
• Project site — an Internet resource located on the Internet at https://l2classic.eu/. Depending on the context, the “project site” may mean software, design (graphic design), Database, any section (subsection) of the site, as well as Information posted on web resources by the Administration and Users. All exclusive property rights to the project site belong to the Administration.
• Services — providing Users with access to project resources, using features and services on the terms specified in the User Agreement. Services are provided free of charge. Exceptions are Additional Paid Services. All Services are provided by the Administration exclusively on the resources of the project, i.e. during its use by the User.
• Additional Paid Services — providing the User with additional special features of the project for a fee. These services are optional and are provided at the request and / or request of the User. All Paid Services are provided by the Administration exclusively within the Portal. The list of available Services can be found on the project web resources (or by the link - https://account.l2classic.eu/).
• The game account, characters, items are the property of the project and do not represent a personal property right.
• In order to comply with the technical process of access to the Game and its maintenance, the User uses L2ClassicEU_Launcher.exe — auxiliary software (including the means of technical protection embedded in it), which is necessary for downloading and/or making actual changes to The Game Client for its compliance with the technical parameters of the current Game Process.
Access to the Game process of the Game is possible only through L2ClassicEU_Launcher.exe!
2.1. This document establishes the Rules, only under which the User has the right to use the Services in order to participate in the Game Process.
2.2. In accordance with the terms of these Rules, the Administration provides the User with the opportunity to use the Game around the clock, except for the time of preventive and technical work, as well as in the event of other circumstances preventing the User from accessing the Game.
3.1. For the proper use of the Services, the User must comply with the minimum system and technical requirements for equipment.
3.2. The Administration does not return game valuables lost due to the loss of access to the account by the User. However, the Administration may, at its discretion, return game values in cases of an error, failure, hacking or other malfunction of the server software.
3.3. The administration is not responsible for the loss of game values in case of untimely updating of the game client through the updater (L2ClassicEU_Launcher.exe). The player undertakes to carry out each launch of the game through an updater in order to avoid errors.
3.4. The administration does not exchange game values for real money.
4.1. When registering, the User chooses a nickname, login, password, which will allow the User to be identified among other Users of the Services. The User is obliged to provide the Administration with reliable Registration data.
4.2. With the permission of the Administration, the User has the right to change his password. At the same time, the User is obliged to independently ensure the non-disclosure (secret) of his password and other necessary data, and is responsible for not saving and disclosing his password, as well as all risks and losses associated with this.
4.3. The user is not entitled to "resale" the services provided by the Administration to third parties and derive any other benefit from them.
4.4. The User does not have the right to distribute information aimed at illegally obtaining passwords for access to the characters of the Game, as well as distribute links to sites with such information.
4.5. The User undertakes to respectfully and correctly treat other Users and the Administration of the Game, namely:
• do not use profanity in public game chats and forums;
• do not threaten violence and physical violence;
• not distribute in any way materials that promote, or express rejection or hatred of any religion, culture, race, nation, people, language, politics, ideology or social movement;
• do not directly or indirectly advertise porn sites, drugs and resources containing such information, including, but not limited to: do not post materials with pornographic images of minors and (or) announcements about attracting minors as performers to participate in entertainment events of pornographic nature, not to publish information about the ways, methods of development, manufacture and use of narcotic drugs, psychotropic substances and their precursors, places of purchase of such drugs, substances and their precursors, about methods and places of cultivation of drug-containing plants, not to publish information about methods of committing suicide, and also calls to commit suicide, as well as to commit other similar actions.
4.6. The User is prohibited from disseminating information that does not correspond to reality (rumors, slander) about the game service of the Game, the Administration, employees and representatives of the Administration, and other Users. It is forbidden to use terminology in the names and titles of game characters, implying that the game character/game guild is endowed with administrative functions, or to impersonate a trustee of the Administration.
4.7. The User has no right to restrict other Users' access to the Game or prevent other Users from using the Game. It is forbidden to climb textures (rocks, hills, etc.) if access there is available only with the help of a Wyvern. It is forbidden to interfere with the gameplay for other players by mechanically restricting their access to the location, to the NPC. It is forbidden to cause critical errors in other players by any actions.
4.8. The User undertakes not to transfer any information or software that contains viruses or other harmful components, as well as to perform other actions that are contrary to the applicable laws or international law.
4.9. The user is prohibited from posting information that is advertising in nature on the project's web resources.
4.10. The User is prohibited from using game values and / or game advantages that he received as a result of violation by third parties (Users) of these Rules.
4.11. It is forbidden to disclose confidential or knowingly false information about another User.
4.12. It is forbidden to sell, buy, exchange, transfer, receive game items or access to someone else's account for non-game funds or funds not provided for in the project. It is forbidden to exchange any game values between any servers or games. It is forbidden to discuss such transactions. Attempting to transfer any deals to out-of-game chats (Facebook, VKontakte, Telegram, Skype, Discord, TeamSpeak, etc.) is prohibited.
4.13. It is forbidden to provoke and incite players to make RMT transactions within the framework of the project, including on third-party resources (Facebook, VKontakte, twitch, youtube and others).
4.14. It is forbidden to use in the names of game characters and pets, as well as in the names and symbols of game clans and alliances, names or images that violate these rules. Use obscene language and insults in character titles.
4.15. It is forbidden to transfer an account to third parties, as well as receive accounts from third parties. When transferring an account to another person, you and only you are responsible for the safety of your game values and account. If you give your account to a third party or go to someone else's account, the owner of which violated the rules of the project, you will be blocked along with him.
4.16. It is forbidden to sell accounts (including for game currency). It is forbidden to transfer the account and characters to other persons, even by donation.
4.17. It is prohibited to use software and/or devices that emulate the presence of a player in the Game (including, but not limited to: pressing keys with matches, coins, special additional mouse or keyboard software, younger brother, beloved dog, etc.), replacing the standard Game Client, accepted by the administration as the base one. The player is also required to fully control the gameplay and respond to bot hunter checks.
4.18. It is forbidden to use software that disrupts the normal functioning of the server software or interferes with the exchange of information (data packets) between the server and the client.
4.19. It is forbidden to resort to hacking, attempting to hack and / or intercepting data coming to or from the server, as well as deliberately bypassing the restrictions provided by the Administration (window limit, blocking equipment by hwid, etc.)
4.20. The user is prohibited from taking advantage of bugs (server failures, game errors), including problems with geodata. It is forbidden to use hard-to-reach textures for farming monsters and bosses. It is forbidden to use the similarity of textures of game items, as well as nicknames of game characters, clan names and icons to deceive other players. The user undertakes to immediately report an error to the administration server.
4.21. The user has the right to a reward in case of detection and timely informing the administration about the shortcomings and errors of the game.
4.22. The User is prohibited from hiding information about players (other Users) who know how to implement a server bug, as well as about other players who violated the rules of the server.
4.23. It is forbidden to write about your leaving the server or leaving a group of people from the server, as well as calling on other players to stop the game.
4.24. It is forbidden to sell clans/alliances, as well as castles, including for game currency.
4.25. It is forbidden to organize any kind of quizzes, casinos, sweepstakes, etc., which entail a way of profiting from other players.
4.26. It is forbidden to gain access to a third party account, transfer game values from third party characters, as well as facilitate such a transfer. It is forbidden to steal (scam) game property, character or account by guessing or stealing the password to the account (or to the registration mail) or by deceiving (or abuse of trust) the owner of the game valuables or account. The possibility of recovering stolen gaming property is decided individually after the player's request. The administration does not guarantee the return of stolen gaming property.
4.27. It is forbidden to steal (scam) items or assist in the theft or abuse the trust of other players for personal gain.
4.28. It is forbidden to deceive players and any fraudulent actions, including violation of agreements that can cause material or moral harm to another player. An exception to the rule are: contractual fights at the Olympics, as well as agreements between players on pumping. In these situations, the administration does not interfere with the arrangements of the players.
4.29. The user is obliged to set a strong password and account binding, as well as use the in-game .lock command. The user is responsible for the security of the account. In the event that game valuables were stolen from an account on which the link was not established, the Administration has the right not to restore game valuables.
4.30. It is forbidden to cheat any automated rewards, such as (but not limited to) online timers, rewards from events, etc. Cheating is considered to receive a reward for more than two HWIDs at the same time.
4.31. It is forbidden to sell non-game valuables in the chat for game or other funds not provided for in the project.
4.32. The rights and obligations of the User apply to the game, website, forum, VKontakte group, Facebook, Instagram and other official pages of the project on the Internet.
4.33. Messages about the sale of game valuables or about recruiting into a clan, group, etc. are prohibited if this message does not apply to the server on which you send them.
4.34. It is forbidden to use the chat tab "Search" for other purposes. In this chat, only dialing into a group and searching for a group is allowed.
5.1 This Agreement grants the Administration the following rights:
• At any time, at its own discretion, unilaterally without prior notice to Users, expand, change, terminate, limit the provision of Services, as well as Additional Paid Services.
• Manage all processes on the project at your sole discretion. Suspend, change the course of any processes without notifying the User in advance.
• Apply sanctions to the User in case of violations of this Agreement.
• Delete/change the User's information posted on the project's resources.
• Track, save identification and statistical information about the User.
• Send Users technical, advertising and other information regarding the project, ongoing events, Services and Paid Services.
• Inform, warn, make comments, notify the User in case of non-compliance/violation of the terms of this Agreement. All instructions of the Administration must be strictly followed.
• Take legal action to protect your intellectual and copyright property.
• Modify, change, supplement the project and its resources at your own discretion, without notifying the User in advance.
• The inaction of the Administration on violations of this Agreement by the User does not exclude the application of penalties later.
• Refuse to issue a reward to a player for any promotions, tournaments, other events on the project without explanation.
5.2 Responsibilities of the Administration:
As a party to the User Agreement, the Administration is obliged to:
• Ensure that the User can receive the Administration Services within the project (including the receipt of Additional Paid Services).
• Answer Users' questions. In the event of disputes, take all measures to resolve them.
• Provide technical support and maintenance for the correct receipt of the Services by the Users of the project.
5.3 Administration Disclaimer:
In accordance with this section, the Administration is not responsible for:
• Any damage caused or which can only be caused to the User's personal data and computer in connection with the use of the project and its website.
• Losses (direct/indirect) caused to the User in connection with the use or unavailability of project resources (the inability to use them), the behavior of third parties on the project, as well as other project participants, unauthorized access to the User's personal data.
• Statements, disseminated information, statements of the User and other illegal actions carried out by him on the Portal and beyond.
• Inaccurate information specified by the User during registration, as a result of which the lost opportunity to access the project (login, password, etc.).
• Loss of the acquired virtual values by the User as a result of the provision of Services and Additional Paid Services by the Operator.
• Payment by the User of Additional Paid Services and related expenses.
• Uninterrupted operation of the project and game servers.
• User capabilities related to Internet access, data transfer speed, provider locks.
5.3 Administration does not guarantee:
• Continuous, reliable, error-free operation of the project, access to its resources, Services, including Additional Paid Services.
• The fact that the project, its web resources and game servers will fully meet the requirements and ideas of the User.
• Compliance of the quality of the Services provided (Additional Paid Services) with the User's expectations.
• The Administration is not obliged, at the request of the User, to provide documents, video recording and / or other evidence indicating a violation (by the User) of this Agreement and the application of penalties / disciplinary sanctions against him.
• The user uses the project, the site and other resources of the Administration solely at his own peril and risk, of his own free will, without coercion. He understands the possible risks associated with the use of the resources of the Administration and has no material claims against the Administration.
6.1. At the request of the User, the Administration provides him with Additional Paid Services. They allow you to use advanced features of the project.
6.2. Additional Paid Services are not a prerequisite for using the Portal and participation in the projects of the Portal.
6.3. From the moment the Portal Administration debits the funds from the User's account, the additional Paid Service is considered rendered in full, of proper quality.
6.4. After the provision of the Additional Paid Service, the money spent on its purchase is non-refundable.
6.5. Administration may consider refunds for purchased Services through a clear and secure purchase process. Various factors are taken into account, such as the time elapsed since purchase, the time elapsed since the release of the product, and the nature of your use of the purchased product. For disposable items (such as consumables or in-game currency), the User's request will only be considered if the item has not been modified or used. In the case of a refund, the refund is made exclusively to the same bank card/account from which the payment was made.
6.6. The User agrees that the Administration has the right to store personal information received when purchasing Additional Paid Services.
6.7. The list of Additional Paid Services and their cost are published by the Administration only by the Operator on the project resources. Any information and offers to purchase these services on third-party resources are considered fraud, for which the Administration is not responsible.
6.8. The methods and possibility of acquiring Additional Paid Services are explained by the Administration on the web resources of the project.
6.9. The Administration does not provide clarifications on the issues of working with payment systems, with the help of which the User decided to purchase Additional Paid Services, and is also not responsible for their correct operation.
6.10. In the event of a technical malfunction of the site or intentional actions of the User, as well as in other cases when Additional Paid Services were provided without full / partial write-off of funds from the User's account, he is obliged to report this fact to the Administration. After that, the User is obliged to repay the debt that has arisen.
6.11. The Administration does not refund funds to the User for unused (partially used) Additional Paid Services.
6.12. The User, at his own expense, independently bears all financial expenses associated with the acquisition (transfer of money) of Additional Paid Services. This section includes: commissions, fees and other expenses.
6.13. The User warrants to the Administration that he has all legal powers and rights to conclude this Agreement in terms of Additional Paid Services.
6.14. In the event of the acquisition of Additional Paid Services by a User under the age of 18, he must first obtain consent to conduct a financial transaction from legal representatives. The fact of purchasing Additional Paid Services is a confirmation of obtaining such consent from a legal representative. If necessary, the Administration has the right to request written confirmation of consent and the provision of passport data to determine the true age of the User.
6.15. Responsibility for the acquisition of Additional Paid Services lies entirely with the User and his legal representatives.
6.16. Disputes about liability for the purchase of Additional Paid Services with the Project Administration are unacceptable.
6.17. Obtaining additional Paid Services by the user is possible only after full payment of their cost.
ALL SERVICES ON THE PROJECT ARE PROVIDED TO USERS ACCORDING TO THE ESTABLISHED CONCEPT "AS IS". THE PROJECT DISCLAIMS WARRANTIES REGARDING THE SERVICES OR VIRTUAL VALUES.
ADMINISTRATION HEREBY WARNING AND REMINDING THAT EXCESSIVE USE OF A PC, INCLUDING PC GAMES, MAY BE HARMFUL TO THE USER'S HEALTH. THE USER OR HIS LEGAL REPRESENTATIVES AGREE TO CONTROL THE STATE OF HEALTH AND NOT TO USE THE SERVICES / LIMIT THEIR USE IN THE PRESENCE OF ANY CONTRAINDICATIONS.
The administration is not responsible for any indirect, random or other losses (including, among other things, lost benefits) as a result of game services, portal sites and / or materials on the site, third parties, related to the services and / or materials on the project for the project. SITE, INCLUDING FRAUD AND/OR NEGLIGENT ACTIONS OF THIRD PARTIES.8. Additional provisions
8.1. If the User does not have the right to use the resources of the project in accordance with the legislation of his country or there are other restrictions (age tolerance and others), he is obliged to refuse to use it without warning. The user assumes all responsibility for the use of the project and its resources in his country, based on local laws and taking into account international law.
8.2. The invalidity of one/several clauses/sections of the User Agreement does not entail its invalidity as a whole. In this case, the parties must fulfill their obligations under the remaining clauses/sections of the Agreement.
8.3. Disputes arising between the parties are subject to initial settlement in a pre-trial order, by correspondence between the Administration and the User. If mediated dispute resolution is ineffective, they will be resolved in accordance with applicable law.
8.4. This Agreement may be changed, supplemented by the Administration without prior notice to the User. Any changes come into force immediately after the publication of the amended version of the Agreement on the Site. To avoid disputes, the User undertakes to independently check the text of the Agreement on the Site, where it is freely available. In case of failure to verify the text of the Agreement by the User, this fact cannot serve as a basis for refusing to fulfill the obligations assumed. The amended version of the Agreement after publication on the Site has the same legal force as the original text.
9.1. Registration of an account (account) is carried out using the functionality of the Administration Resources. Before using the Game, the User is obliged to familiarize himself with this Agreement, as well as with all the rules applicable to the Game.
9.2. After filling in the required fields and reading the Agreement, the User joins (accepts) this Agreement by clicking the "Register" button or similar, which in its meaning is the acceptance of the Administration's offer, as well as the conclusion of an agreement that gives rise to the User's obligation to comply with the User Agreement, in includingincluding the Rules applicable to the Game. Actual use of the Game also constitutes acceptance of this Agreement.
9.3. A person authorized in the Game is considered a proper user of the account, access to the use and management of which was obtained as a result of registering the account, if there is no information confirming otherwise.