This Policy is an official document of the L2Classic.eu project located at https://l2classic.eu/ (hereinafter referred to as the "Service") and gaming servers (hereinafter referred to as "Servers"). This Policy defines the procedure for processing and protecting information about Users and includes all applications and additions to it.
Relations related to the collection, storage, distribution and protection of information about Users are governed by this Policy, the User Agreement, other official documents of the Service Administration and the current legislation of Ukraine.
By registering, accessing, installing applications and in any other way using the Service, you fully accept the terms of this Policy and express your specific consent to the processing of your data in the manner and for the purposes described in this document. If you do not agree with this Policy, please refuse to download, install or otherwise use the Service.Conditions and purposes of personal data processing
The Service Administration can use the User's personal information for the following purposes:
• Identification of the party under the User Agreement and agreements with the Administration of the Service;
• Providing the ability to create, subsequently use and manage a user account on the Service;
• Participation in the Game and access to game features provided by the Game scenario;
• Implementation of interaction with other users;
• Bug fixes, development of new game features and services;
• Interaction with Users to receive comments regarding the Service, support Users, send notifications and other important messages regarding the Service;
• Acceptance, processing and verification of payments;
• Providing technical support;
• Informing about future events related to the Service, their updates and other similar events.
The Service Administration stores personal information of Users in accordance with internal regulations.
With regard to the User's personal information, its confidentiality is maintained, except in cases where the User voluntarily provides information about himself for general access to an unlimited number of persons.
The Service Administration has the right to transfer the User's personal information to third parties in the following cases:
• The user has expressed his consent to such actions;
• The transfer is necessary as part of the User's use of the Service;
• The transfer is provided for by Ukrainian or other applicable legislation within the framework of the procedure established by law;
• Such a transfer occurs as part of the sale or other transfer of the Service (in whole or in part), while the acquirer transfers all obligations to comply with the terms of this Policy in relation to the personal information received by him;
• In order to ensure the possibility of protecting the rights and legitimate interests of the Service Administration or third parties in cases where the User violates the User Agreement.
When processing personal data of Users, the Administration of the Service is guided by the Law of Ukraine "On the Protection of Personal Data".User data collected and processed by the Service
The data collected and processed by the Service may include:
• Name, nickname (character's nickname);
• User identifier (login or user ID);
• Email address;
• Payment information, etc.
Other data collected and processed by the Service:
• Unique user device identifier (HWID) and parameters of the software used;
• Operating system version, device type and hardware identifiers;
• Time zone;
• Information about the user's actions on the Service and directly in the Game.
The Service may collect information about your IP address and information about the geographic location of the device from which the Service and Servers are accessed in order to provide you with services and information available for the relevant territory in which you are located.Data storage
The data storage period is the period during which the related gaming services are provided (by the longest period), unless a different period is provided for by applicable law.Other obligations of the parties
The user is responsible for the completeness and accuracy of the data provided by him. In case of inconsistencies and / or incorrectness in the data provided by you, they must be changed, including by contacting technical support specialists, whose contacts are listed in the Support section on the Service website - https://l2classic.eu/.
The Service Administration reserves the right, when deleting and / or changing user data, to store the data that is necessary for the purposes of complying with applicable law, ensuring the safety and efficiency of the Service and the Game.Cookies
If you choose not to accept cookies, you may not be able to fully experience all the features of our Service. By activating the cookie function of your browser, you consent to the collection and processing of data as described here.Procedure for putting into effect and changing the Policy
The Policy comes into force from the moment of publication on the resources of the Service and is valid indefinitely, until it is replaced by a new Policy.
The current version of the Policy is a public document.
The Service Administration has the right to make changes and / or supplement this Policy without prior written notice to users. A new version of this document is posted at the permanent address. You need to periodically get acquainted with the changes and/or additions made to it. If you continue to use the Service after making changes to this document, you confirm your acceptance of the new version of the Policy.Contacts
If you have any questions regarding this Policy or the processing of your data in connection with the use of the Game, you can contact us via Discord or email.
Communication Contact: gm[dot]roman16[at]gmail[dot]com
Your request must include your name, surname, contacts and other information necessary for a comprehensive and complete consideration of your request.
Follow the link to read the User Agreement.